Following the success of the Critter Creek CGI TV campaign, Paultons asked if we could take our visuals to the next level for a brand new TV and Cinema advertisement for their major new attraction, ‘Lost Kingdom’.
The final piece is a sweeping spectacle with an epic feel that emphasises the family experience and showcases the feature rides. Pre-launched on Facebook, the video attracted 500,000 views and 2,500 ‘likes’ in its first week.
Huge creativity and enthusiasm, a flawless process and stunning results every time.Rob GriffithsHead of Marketing & Communications, Paultons Park
We were thrilled to be involved with the promotion of Lost Kingdom across a variety of channels, working closely with the superb marketing team at Paultons every step of the way. Thanks to the steady stream of new customers and positive reviews, Paultons has been voted the No.1 amusement park in the UK for the second year running.
Our undertaking included the design and creation of:
- A 60 second CGI and Live Action TV and Cinema Advertisement.
- A Match-3 puzzle Video Game for iPhone, Android and Desktop with an integrated user database.
- Visual branding for the Lost Kingdom, the Rides and Facilities, plus guidelines.
- A suite of Out of Home advertising, including Billboard, Adshel and animated Digital Displays.
- A toolkit of image assets for the creation of new designs by the in-house design team at Paultons.